Monday, December 21, 2015

christmas number one?


Yowsers, this Christmas run-up has been the craziest I can remember.  I am not feeling organised at all (so much to do, so little time) and have been helping my friend prepare for her short-notice wedding TOMORROW too.  Busy, busy, busy.

I've warned Dulcie that her handmade gift from me will be delivered in January, if she's lucky, but fortunately her dad has managed to make his traditional Christmas single for her.  And here it is!  This year Dulcie discovers disco and it changes her life.  You can hear me singing too...so apologies!  Ha!  I found the singing much easier this year, possibly because I donned the hat and downed the amaretto from the get-go.  And, yes, I do sound inappropriately sexy at points, if I do say so myself...  Sorry, Dulcie!

If you want to hear Dulcie's Christmas tunes from 2013 and 2014 too, you can find them here.  I must get Graham to upload 2012's tune too, which featured Dulcie's alter ego/wrestling persona, Diablo.

Anyway, I'm off to write out place cards for the wedding, try to find something to wear, shave my legs and make a bird feeder for my granny, even though I've missed the last Christmas post dates already.  Thank goodness Dulcie is at her grandparents' tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Cool beats! Disco diva Dulcie! Merry Christmas to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moira! Merry Christmas to you and yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)