Sunday, April 5, 2015

swim sunday #13


Lengths swum this week: 50
Target total this week: 707
Total lengths swum: 722 (15 ahead of target and over halfway across the Channel!)

I'd need to swim 40 lengths this week to meet next week's target.

I'm very excited to be over halfway.  Of course, if this was the real Channel, things would just be getting harder and harder from this point on, but with my pretend Channel swim, it means I'm on the homeward strait (straight?) and it's definitely getting easier as I go.  I'm even getting swim cravings.  Oh, yes, I'm a swimmer now.  France, here I come!

I wish my local pool looked like a cat, though it would be harder to work out how many cat-lengths made the Channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)