Monday, December 15, 2014

hul-ha (ha-ha) hoop

Dulcie is planning to ask Santa for a hula hoop this Christmas.  I can picture her delight when she receives it and her disappointment/lack of staying power when she discovers how tricky it is to keep the hoop up.  I've been doing a bit of Santa's research for him this morning, trying to figure out what the best size and weight of hula hoop would be for a petite three-year-old.  Any suggestions/insights gratefully received, by the way! I'm still not sure I've found what I was looking for, but I did find something I wasn't looking for - the world's biggest Hula Hoop crisp (allegedly!) available to buy from eBay now!  But hurry, the listing ends at 9.30 tonight and there are, er, no bids so far.  Ha-ha!

Here's the seller's description: "From a pack of salt and vinegar hula hoops, was discovered earlier today measured around 4 1/2 cm, will be good if your into collecting unusual foods. thanks for viewing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)