Tuesday, October 28, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 24)

27 of J [picture of a pig]
I am Laura Donald. I wrote a song.
[The first two a's in this have been made to look like pigs too.  I think the song was Chugga Chugga Choo Choo.  The first verse went like this...

I like going to the beach by train
Dad says it's better to go by plane
Chugga chugga choo choo
Chugga chugga choo choo
Chugga chugga choo choo
Choo choo!]

28th June 1988
Netball Tournoment.

29th June 1988
Today it was the day of the concert.  Garry N was coughing to death.  And in the big ones concert he had to go off in the middle of it because he started coughing again and he was crying.  Today it was the swimming gala.  Kennemont won the cup.

30th June 1988
Brownies. At brownies we were playing games.

1st July 1988
Last day of school.
!!!!!!!!!

2nd July 1988
Went on treasure hunt.

3rd July 1988
Prize giving at Sunday school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)