Tuesday, September 9, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 18)

Celebrity sighting!

16th of May 1988
Today I went swmmy (swimming) at school.  I have locked mum and dad out of the bedroom.

17th of May 1988
Music at school today.

qui quite queen 18th of May 1988
Today Mrs Smith said that my writing was getting better.  Kerry and I tidied our bedroom.

19th of May 1988
Today I went to brownies.  We played long jumps.  Diane and Laura were jumping over five foot.  Tomorrow Kerry and I are going to stay the night with Finlay and Flora.

20th of May 1988
I am staying the night with Finlay and Flora.  Linsay is very good.

21st of May 1988
Today I went to Haddo house because there was a craft fair.  I saw prince Edward.

22nd of May 1988
Today I went to castle Fraser.  I went up on the roof of it.  It was about 100 [drawing of a foot] feet high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)