Tuesday, August 26, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 16)

[In-game screen]
Sorcerer's Steps, apparently.  I don't remember this game.  It would have been on the Spectrum.

2nd May 1988 One week till birthday
[lots of scribbles]
Ecuse the squiggles.  Granny invited us out to lunch.  I made a robot.

3rd of May 1988
I was playing Sorcers Steps on the computer and I was playing scrabble on the computer.  Tonight is the last night I am slep slep sleeping up in the spare room.

5 5 5 rock rock 4th of May 1988
1 Oh no the terror tomorrow we
2 have to go back ba back
3 to s sc school.  We decided
4 that on Saturday we are
5 going to get a car instead
6 of the jeep.  Tonight I was
7 using the word prossesser.
8 Metro car is Metro car.
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

5th of Mayke
I went to brownies.
I went to school.

6th of May 1988
Today I worked hard today at school and at dancing.  It's very hot.  I discovered I love Alan.  Well sort of.

7th Maybe 1988, 7th of May maybe
Today I got two birthday cards.  I went to a Brownie revel.

8th May 1988 Tommorrow is my birthday
Today I wrote a story on the word prosseser called Polly the Wally.  Kerry and Mum made my birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)