Tuesday, August 12, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 14)

Such grace and elegance!  No, really, I can't believe my posture was ever this good.  This is not how I generally dressed for ballet.  I think I only wore a tutu about twice in my life.  I wish I did have a photo of myself in the ballet cardigan my mum knitted for me.

18th April 1988
Today I went to swimming at about 11 o'clock.  In the afternoon I did gym.

19th April 1988
I went for a practice at tap and ballet.  We got it right every time.  At school we had singing in the morning.

20th April 1988 [freckly face with a cheesy grin drawn here.]
It is Wednesday.  Julia came over to practice tap and ballet.  I was wearing ski pants [whoot-whoot!] and a checked blouse with a Micky Mouse jumper on top of it.

21st of April 1988 of of of of of f f f
Tonight I went to brownies.  I finished off my mat.  I didn't do much else because Percy [cat] sat on my knee all day.

22nd April 1988
Tonight I took Kraig [dog] for a walk with mum.  I practised ballet and tap for an hour.

f 23rd ff April off 1988
Today I went to Aberdeen to do some shopping.  I got a Gordon The Gopher. (GTG).  I have a sore toe.

24th April 1988
Today I went to church.  There were only four people at Sunday school.  I made a tie for Gordon.  Kerry and mum went to see a lamb being born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)