Saturday, July 5, 2014

les bicyclettes!

Tour de France, baby, yeah!  (Tour de France, bebe, oui!)

Dulcie and I made this collaborative piece recently to get us all in the mood.  I drew the road and the trees and left Dulcie to do the rest. She did have assistance with her signature, I'll admit!
 These super-sweet bike stickers were only 50p a pack in the Paperchase sale.
I bought a few packs so I could afford to let Dulcie go mad with these, sticking the whole lot on various projects/places in one fell swoop.

I hope she lets Graham and I watch enough cycling to really get into the race this year.  If she does, I'll let you know who I'm supporting (in my own whimmish I-don't-really-understand-cycling sort of way) in due course.  

Vive la France!  Vive la Yorkshire too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)