Thursday, July 17, 2014

eagle eyes

One of the fun things about milling about with Dulcie is that she notices every tiny item of any interest whatsoever.  If there's a single insect crawling on the pavement 20 metres ahead, she will spot it and take me over for a closer look.  While we were sticking fallen leaves back on on trees (her idea!) in the Botanics on Friday, she found this crazy-looking little stick - furry at one end and spotty at the other.
I worked out it was one of these things without the seeds.  Not that I know what this thing is either.
 
It's fun to have someone with you to point out the world's small wonders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)