Wednesday, May 28, 2014

embroidered animation


If your ears can handle the racket (when did I turn into such an old lady?) there's a piece of embroidered animation, a music video, on Channel 4 tonight at twenty past midnight.  I'll be in bed, naturally, but I'm going to record it so I can watch it later.  Seriously, three and a half minutes of EMBROIDERED animation.  Can you even imagine the amount of work involved?!  It actually looks like a world made from heavy metal fans' patches, recently removed from their denim jackets.  There's more info about the people behind it and how they achieved this feat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)