Thursday, October 10, 2013

the goose is getting fat

Talking of Christmas (which I was a couple of posts back) I have reopened my Etsy shop, possibly temporarily, so that I could list a few Christmas cards - four varieties of EastEnders cards, available individually (Pat, Frank, Dot, Ethel and Willy - £2 each) or as a set (£6)...
 ...and my by now very familiar "Now is the winter of our discount tents" gocco printed cards (£2 each) in turquoise or mustard.

I think I did well to hold off until October before I cracked out the X-word, right?  You'd agree with that if you knew I'd been tempted since August.  Chri-i-i-i-i-i-istmas!

I might list some more things in my shop soon (in for a penny...) but I'm still kind of undecided.  In the meantime, if you've seen anything in the past that you'd like me to relist, go ahead and ask.  If I have any ready made and available, I'd be happy to put a listing up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)