Wednesday, October 23, 2013

dressing your child like a sideshow freak


I am truly loving this Weird And Wonderful Sideshow fabric by Jordan Elise of Horrible Adorables. I think I am going to buy some and make a dress/top for Dulcie from it, probably a dress. I just need to wait and see how dress number one (still sitting cut but unsewn) turns out to guage how much of this fabric I need and whether or not I need to find an alternative pattern. 

I showed Dulcie this picture and she was very excited and even learned to say "bearded lady" straightaway! Graham likes it too, so it's a winner with all the family :)

You can buy fat quarters via Etsy here...

or various sizes and finishes from Spoonflower here.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooooohhhhhh my!! An adult skirt from that fabric would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Do it! You have the skirt-making know-how and now you know where to get the fabric :)

      Delete
    2. Do it! Do it! You have the skirt-making know-how and now you know where to get the fabric :)

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)