Friday, August 9, 2013

new favourite photos

 Yet more photos of Dulcie and I.  What a happy pair we make, huh?  Dulcie bursts into fits of giggles every time she sees this picture.
 The look of love... La la la la...
 And a couple of Dulcie on her own, just to dilute my presence.
The eagle-eyed amongst you (or those with a great memory) might remember Dulcie used to wear this top as a dress about a year ago.  I think a top is its intended purpose as it sits very nicely.  We're really getting our money's worth out of that 50p price tag!

p.s. She seems to have made a full recovery from her bee sting and just has a wee red dot to show off to anyone who asks her about it - "Bee, there, cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)