Sunday, July 28, 2013

park life (I must have used that title before?)

Dulcie loves balls.  She carries them, she kicks them, she sits on them, she talks about them.
Dulcie loves nectarines.  She bites them, she sucks them, she carries them around, she cries when they are not ripe enough to eat, she calls them "neccies" or "neccues".
Dulcie loves hanging out in the park.  She's starting to look like a little girl.

I probably won't be posting quite so frequently now.  These are the last of my photos from my happy family weekend.  Those two days went a long way in the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)