Friday, April 26, 2013

keeko!

Keeko!  Dulcie loves hiding these days.  She is forever peeking out from under and behind things (under the bannister in this case) and often shrieks at us as she leaps out from her various hiding places.
She recently came up with this hiding place all on her own.  For some reason she seems to think putting her head in this corner makes her invisible.  The rules of this game are: Dulcie hides in this corner, I exclaim, "Oh, no! I've lost Dulcie," she comes out of the corner and we both clap and say, "Yay!"  Then repeat.  And repeat.  Hours of fun for everyone as I'm sure you can imagine!
Life is much easier since she mastered the art of independent walking.  Walking seems to make everything more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)