Monday, November 19, 2012

bag a car lot style bargain (not cut and shut, I promise!)

I think I'm getting back into the swing of things, shop-wise, and may even have gone overboard with my listings.  Still, it's nice to see my virtual shelves groaning at the seams.  One of the things I just listed  there was a set of all four Easties Christmas cards for a bargainous six bucks!  There's all sorts of other stuff too, including some fun stocking fillers - make your own zip brooch kits, paint chip emergency sewing kits, pom pom bomb ra-ra-fiti kits...

Right, that's enough of the hard sell and, besides, I'm totally neglecting my baby to write this.  My mum's arriving tomorrow to help out for a few days and it's good to feel like I'm already on a bit of an achievement roll.  Who knows what I'll manage to tick off the list while she's here?!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)