Sunday, October 28, 2012

sleeping (when she feels like it) beauty

 I wasn't planning to blog tonight, but couldn't resist sharing these photos of my companion on the couch.  Oh, she is so pretty when she's sleeping.  Swoon.
We're still having major sleeping issues with Dulcie.  She will sleep on our sofa, she will sleep in our bed, but she absolutely will not sleep in her own cot.  I'm trying not to worry about it for now in the hope that our forthcoming trip up north will shake things up and sort her out.  If not, I may have to go all hardline on her ass!  I'm not sure I have the necessary mettle.  She just keeps turning me into a big, gooey marshmallow of a mother.  But, honestly, can you blame me?  Awww!

2 comments:

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)