Thursday, September 13, 2012

born nine weeks too early and four decades too late

One of the long overdue jobs I've managed to do since my mum came to stay is to wash (repeatedly) those amazing vintage clothes I found for Dulcie a few months back.  It turns out I timed it rather well as Dulcie has just grown into the smallest of the outfits and she loves it.  She's been posing for photos and smiling at herself in the mirror all morning.
I'm sorry, but how freakin' cute is our baby?!  I think these clothes could be going into the brain bank of best charity shop finds ever.  She'll be growing into some of them for years to come so the pleasure is set to last a long time too.

3 comments:

  1. As an early 70's baby I am pretty sure I had one of these when I was that age!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, they don't make 'em like that any more... but they should!

      Delete
  2. Isn't she? She's out for a walk with my mum and I can't stop looking at these photos of her when I should be tidying up. So sad! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)