Wednesday, July 4, 2012

technical wiz kid

 I'm not sure if it really is technology that fascinates Dulcie or if she is just curious about whatever she sees us doing.  Whatever the reason behind it, the laptop is a source of great interest to her at the moment.
We discovered that Fisher Price have some free online games for babies and toddlers to play, even babies as little as Dulcie.  Every time she presses a key, an animal pops out and shouts, "Peekaboo!"  Does she think this is all the laptop can do and wonder why we spend so much time playing it?  She seems to enjoy it anyway.  I'm sure it won't be long before her technical knowhow leaves both her parents in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)