Sunday, June 10, 2012

too much?

 I dressed Dulcie up like a marshmallow for our cinema outing last week.  I do love this hat and this cardigan, but the combination of the two may have been a step too far?  I figured there is a limit to how long a child will put up with being dressed like this and I may as well make the most of it while I can.  I don't think you can quite see the brilliance of this cardigan in photographs.  It has a big rolled collar, Starsky and Hutch style.  I love it!
Talking of too much...  I just had to take a photo of Dulcie at Bounce & Rhyme on Friday.  The combination of her cardigan, the ripple blanket and the amazing library carpet was a real assault on the eyeballs.  The ripple blanket has a strange magnetic effect on babies, I have discovered.  Whenever we take it to Bounce & Rhyme, babies crawl and shuffle over from all around the room, desperate to touch it or lie on it, a bit like a Lynx advert/zombie film.  Dulcie doesn't seem to understand the blanket's attraction and always looks a bit freaked out by all the attention.

2 comments:

  1. Love the ripple blanket! All the blankets we got are so plain/pastel :( Maybe I can get something with some baby magnet type vibes for the new bump though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is good for their eye development after all! I love seeing Dulcie under those colourful ripples.

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)