Tuesday, July 3, 2012

black bunny

The hat I knitted for Dulcie when she was the size of a grain of salt finally fits and, fortunately, we had one day cold enough to wear it lately.  Little black bunny ears - so cute.  Let's hope the sun stays tucked away for a wee while longer or (to be fair to the rest of you) that the hat stretches enough to still fit her come autumn.
This photo turned out rather strangely, but I like it.  It looks like she's flying through the air superhero style, I think.  Super Bunny to the rescue!

(My brain is not what it used to be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)