Thursday, April 14, 2011

not good enough... good enough!

"Not good enough!" is the phrase rattling around my brain this morning. I'm doing my best to fight it off and I thought sharing this treasury from a few weeks ago might help boost my morale as I was so pleased when I saw it. There's my Big Daddy lavender bags sitting pretty amongst lots of things that I love, love, love, which is a very nice feeling indeed.

The creator of this treasury also makes things that I love and that would help kick the butts of those "Not good enough!" monsters. Check this out!

The Instant Comfort Pocket Box! What a lovely idea, huh? I do indeed feel better already :)

Right, off to make some more bunting in a box and remind myself that someone favourited it overnight, which I can take as proof that it is NOT not good enough. Hmm, but before I go, it's kind of interesting how much your crafty self-esteem can be boosted/dented by comments and favourites/lack of comments and favourites, I think. Does it really matter? Here's a nice recent post about that from handmade romance who, coincidentally, is maker of one of the things I love in that treasury up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)