Saturday, April 9, 2011

here comes the sun

Phew, it's a scorcher today! I went out with a light jacket on and had to take it off due to overheating. After a trip into town, I am sweating like the proverbial and fancy sitting on a park bench eating a fruit pastille ice lolly. Mmmm! What I am actually doing is eating a big grill-up (our healthier version of a weekend fry-up) and slaving over a hot iron, making more bunting in a box for a big order. Well, could be worse, I reckon. I got some very exciting fabric bundles in town just there. I swear Mandors is on a mission to bankrupt me by the time I'm 40 - so much gorgeous stuff! Once I've had my grill-up I'll take a photo and pop back to share. I managed to resist going too wild in the fabric aisles, but now I just want to go back and get more. I think perhaps I might...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)