Monday, March 28, 2011

nice lazy weeknd

I'm on call today and it doesn't look like I'm getting called in. Hooray! My weekend has been extended by an extra day. Just as well considering I worked till midnight on Friday and the clocks went forward too. I never understand why I miss that hour so much. I plan to continue doing nothing. I've been rather enjoying this weekend of crocheting (blanket so far above), cooking...
...doodling, watching films...


...and making up-beat compilation CDs for friends. I also visited The Maisonette and a craft market in the local library, where I bought some nice little goodies to include with the CD parcel. All in all, a very pleasant time was had... and only the tiniest niggling sensation of guilt that I should really have been doing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)