Sunday, December 19, 2010

I wonder if they get eastenders in china

Earlier this year, Made In The Shade were visited by Jas Tang who was researching an article about Made In The Shade for Chinese indie style mag, Little Thing. I met her briefly at the Springtime Jamboree where I had a stall. She was really lovely and seemed super excited about all the handmade goodies everyone had on offer and said she thought my illustration of Ethel and Willie was funny. She recently sent a copy of the magazine with her 6-page spread about Made In The Shade to the MITS girls and look what has sneaky-peeked in at the bottom of one of the pages... It's my EastEnders notecards! In a super-cool magazine! In China! Yay! You can see the other (equally lovely) pages of the article over at Made In The Shade's flickr, worth a look even just to get a smidgeon of an idea of how lovely the Made In The Shade Maisonette is. I was in there today delivering some goodies and doing some last minute Christmas shopping and just oohed and aahed at absolutely everything. It's so nice to be able to see some of my goodies in amongst such lovely stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)