Saturday, October 30, 2010

cribbins does calypso

This week's gem from Brian Matthew's radio show - Bernard Cribbins singing Gossip Calypso. Who doesn't love Bernard Cribbins? I can't believe I had never heard this song before. It was just what I needed to cheer me up before heading to work for the day. I'm actually bringing you this song from my lunch break and listening to it again has almost taken away the pain of the JLS concert I've been subtitling. Maybe I'll be able to survive the rest of the shift if I can just keep this jaunty tune in my head.
Hooray for Cribbins! Hooray for Calypso!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)