Saturday, September 11, 2010

show stealer

I know this week's EastEnders was supposed to be all about Barbara Windsor, but for me, June Brown definitely stole the show with about a year's worth of classic Dot moments squeezed into one week. This scene (apologies for the blurry image) from Ryan and Janine's wedding reception, where Dot had swapped her tomato juice for a sherry or too and was tipsily dancing with a menthol cigarette in each hand, was one of my favourites. "Ooh, Billy, I'm in a world of me own." My other favourite moment was when she was telling off a naked Ryan, out on his stag do. And, of course, her heartbroken reaction to Stacey's revelation that Bradley is not baby Lily's father :( June Brown, you are the best! I think I might need to send a spot of fan mail. Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)