Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I was in swimming yesterday. It was A.1.

(postmark 19th July, 1929)
Dear Lizzie,
We spent the day at Largs today. This is the first day that we have had a shower. The weather has been ideal up to the present. Bennie has been keeping well and is looking the better for his holiday. I was in swimming yesterday. It was A.1. You would remember to post the letters over the counter? If any important letters have come for me you can send them on enclosed in one envelope. Trusting that Ben, Alex and Tommy are well.
Your affectionate brother,
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)