Thursday, August 12, 2010

Been and gone and back again


Lurking in shop windows
Originally uploaded by nz_willowherb

Graham and I are just back from a sneaky few days away in (and around) Aberfeldy, where the shop mannequins are many and varied, but all slightly spooky. Please forgive my paranoia and our sneaking off in secret, but our neighbours have recently been broken into again and I didn't want to advertise our holiday (however mini) on the internet! I didn't take many photos while we were away, but I'll be back with some of the photos I did take very soon. For now, though, it's a wee whisky and off to bed for me. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)