Thursday, July 1, 2010

fun post! for me! for real!

I just got a surprise package in the post. Hooray! This lovely bag was inside. My friend, Bernadette, found it when she was charity shopping recently and very kindly sent it to me. I love it! Thanks, Bernie.
Here's a close up of the buttons for all you button lovers. The bag is a bit of a strange shape with a rather small opening, leading Bernie to speculate it could be a knitting bag. However, I have thin arms and small hands, so intend to use it as a handbag. I'll get a reputation as being the button lady, but there are worse reputations a girl could have!
Totally unrelated, here's a wee picture of Poppy snoozing in the sunshine that I snapped a couple of days ago. Aw. She's so cute, I even forgive her for puking on our clean bedsheets this morning.

2 comments:

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)