Sunday, February 7, 2010

music to your ears



Here's a song for you to enjoy. It's a household favourite here. One night we'd had a few too many drinks and phoned our cats from a phonebox and sang this to them on the answering machine. Just a little glimpse into my rock and roll lifestyle there! I'm aiming to be super productive today (feeling like this weekend is just not long enough and knowing that we have to do a big supermarket shop when Graham gets in from work) but it's 10.45am and I'm lolling about in my dressing gown still. Tut tut. I will try to blog again later and report some progress. In the meantime, enjoy Fred Vom Jupiter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)