Sunday, July 5, 2009

Once upon a time...

... I bought this beautiful little sewing pouch...
... but my life (a.k.a. flat!) was too disorganised for me to get around to putting my sewing things in it so it lay sad and empty for many months.
But I spent hours (hours!) yesterday sorting out the pile of... sorry, make that PILES of crafty gubbins and books and rubbish and... and I finally put some sewing things in my sewing case. It's so lovely. Hooray!
Mmmmm. Look at the shiny shiny pins.
Tidying up also cleared a space for me to make some things. These are work in progress shots (hark at me!) of a little idea I've had in my head for a very long time. It's going to take a long time to make and it might not actually work but I've been enjoying pottering with it and am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)