Friday, July 3, 2009

A marketing post - literally!

Originally uploaded by mooosh ♥ miso funky

This fun sampler (along with around a zillion others - can you see the smoke coming from her fingers?) was handmade by Claire over at Miso Funky. At the moment Miso Funky is the only place you can buy my stuff online, although I am hatching a plot to branch out...! Claire has been a very supportive and friendly fairy godmother come guru to me over the last year or so, and even set me up with/held my hand through the two markets I did. If it's a weekend, you can pretty much guarantee Claire will be perched behind a stall of handmade goodies somewhere. This weekend she has a stall at a market in Edinburgh, where she will be selling a range of her own fabulous creations as well as a selection of items made by other crafty types including, I think, some of my new ice cream van gocco prints and cards. It should definitely be worth a visit if you are in the Edinburgh area. The market is on the Grassmarket from 12-5 on Sunday. Go and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)