Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bleary eyed and rumbly tummied

Originally uploaded by Ani Castillo

A random but cute picture tonight (this morning!) as I'm trying to entertain myself and stay awake. I've tired out my eyes and my fingertips by making zip brooches all evening so now I'm half watching QI and half browsing flickr. Why am I up so late? I got a phone call about an hour ago to say that my Australian cousin has been injured while in Spain and was flying into Glasgow because she couldn't get a flight to Aberdeen where my auntie would look after her. However, I just spoke to my auntie on the phone who says she may not actually have got on the flight but nobody can get hold of her so I'm just waiting up for a bit longer to see whether she appears or not. It's all very confusing and I'm not sure how badly injured she is. Graham is out with a friend who also may or may not be staying the night... I'm not sure where I'll be sleeping! And after all this, maybe nobody will need a bed here after all. I need a bed (yawn!) and a big bowl of spaghetti would be good. I'm starving!

In better news, my sister and her family arrived in Scotland today and will be staying (with my mum and dad) for a whole four weeks! Yippee! I'm going to see them on Thursday and am so excited! Under strict instructions from my mum (a.k.a. Turbo-Granny) I have prepared a big bag full of paper and material for Kim (my elder niece) to make more shoebox houses from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)