Sunday, May 31, 2009

come and see!

If you are in Glasgow today, why not drop by and visit us at the craft market?  I am just getting the last few bits and pieces together now and am a bit stressed but quite excited.  Will my edible buttons and chocolate moustaches withstand the heat or will the city centre be swamped by a sweet but sticky mess?  Either way, it will be worth seeing, I'm sure!

As well as sweet treats, I'll be selling Eastenders notecards and samplers; gocco prints/cards (the hulder print and the new design which is still top secret for the moment...  you will have to visit the market for an exclusive preview!); Big Daddy lino prints; zip brooches; vintage buttons on cards, earrings and hairclips...

We will be at Mono (on King's Court) from 1-6 this afternoon.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)