Saturday, April 25, 2009

cool cats and cocktails

My sister found these tins at a flea market years ago.  I have been coveting them ever since.  I particularly like the cat with the cocktail.  They have the Scotch (as in Scotch tape) logo on the bottom.  I wonder what on earth they would have contained originally?  Does sellotape really need a tin?

I did some sewing last night for the first time in a while.  It was fun!  The cats are being strangely affectionate which is slowing my stitchy progress down a bit.  And my progress in general.  They also prevented me from drinking too much wine, mind you!  Right now, Poppy is resting her chin on my wrist as I type.  She's purring and determined to look relaxed but every time I go for a letter nearer the middle of the keyboard her little head goes bobbing about.  I should start keeping my sewing closer to hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)