Thursday, February 19, 2009

a match(box) made in heaven


Originally uploaded by maraid

It's all busy busy busy in the dropstitch household (I seem to have just appointed myself matriarch...) with various visiting relatives from far flung corners of the world. I was also back at work today after a very natural feeling long weekend, which was a bit sad and quite painful. I think I have many wonderful things to blog about from my own life (don't get your hopes up please!) but I am just making a flying visit today to share this wonderful matchbox. Oh! Oh! Oh! I love it so! If you haven't already, you must visit maraid's flickr and see her outrageously amazing matchbox collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)