Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kitty goodness by Penguin and Fish

Have you seen these fantastic stuffed kitties from Penguin and Fish?  I love them!  Their faces are so adorable and I love the way she makes their legs - it makes them look 2D and 3D all at the same time.
I fist noticed Penguin and Fish when I saw these clay kitties on her flickr and they reminded me so much of Poppy and Lola and the way they act when we first get out of bed in the morning, all sleepy stretchy and waiting for their breakfast.  When I read her description of the photo, it turned out she was planning to make them the same colours as Poppy and Lola too (spooky!) so I made her a contact immediately as she was obviously a lady of impeccable taste...!
Here are some more of her kitties standing all in a row, looking a bit like they're doing the Monkees walk :)

Penguin and Fish has a great treasure trove of a blog where she posts (SO frequently) about artists who are inspiring her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)