Monday, September 15, 2008

memoir monday (six)

14th November 1986

On Mondays Laura goes to ballet.  So we go to collect her.  On the way this time I saw a rabbit.  We were coming down the road when my mum put on the brakes.  The bunny managed to get away.

On Thursday we went to Brownies.  We were coming down the road and a cat ran in front of us.  We managed to slow down though.

One morning we were having breakfast.  I (I repeat I) noticed something flying.  It was geese.  Laura claimed to have seen them changing leaders but I don't think she did really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)