Thursday, September 18, 2008

caleb


Caleb
Originally uploaded by ashleyg

I am loving the new little boy prints from ashley g a.k.a. kitty genius. I think this one particularly would make the most beautiful children's book. I bought one of her bearded men prints for Graham once because it reminded me so much of him. He has since lost weight and shaved his beard off (Graham, not the print!) so no longer bears such a close resemblance, but the bearded man in the stripy top who hangs just inside our front door (the print, not Graham!) still makes me smile each time I leave the flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)