Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good things come in threes

I bought this French knitting dolly in a charity shop a few weeks ago but hadn't managed to take a picture in focus until today.  I love her so much!  She was a little on the expensive side for the charity shop she was in but definitely worth every penny and more.  Graham likes her too which is good because it means she gets to stand on the fireplace where I see her every day, instead of being hidden away in one of my nooks and crannies of little things I love but Graham does not.  He's not a curio fascist, by the way, it's just that I have A LOT of little things.


My mum and dad brought us a couple of random ales (that had been sitting in their garage for an unknown length of time) when they visited last weekend.  Last night I drank the bottle of St. Peter's Organic Ale and this beautiful lid was on the bottle.  I can hardly tell you how much I love it.  I am in the process of framing lots of things and I think I'm going to try to do a nice job of mounting and framing this.


Today we traveled great distances (oh, at least a mile!) to post some parcels because Graham is stubbornly boycotting our local post office.  I can't remember why...  Anyway, I am glad we did make that journey because I saw this sign en route:

The hand written part reads, 'Gonna no let ur dug p on sign'.  

Oh, it made me laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)